Thursday, September 04, 2008

So I Finally Made a Blog!

This was an impulsive move. I have lots of opinions and lots of stories. My friends have often told me I should blog. Here I am... I'm blogging.

I'm sorry my first post isn't more informative. Problem is, my butt hurts from sitting in this darn chair in front of my computer for too long. I sat here for four hours before I decided to start this. I'm also hungry. It's decided then... I'm taking a break, and will return later to personalize my new blog. See you later...

2 comments:

Donnie Chilton said...

hi dara
this is donnie...you know from tennessee
glad you have a blog
here's mine

damagedshell-donnie.blogspot.com/

sorry it is not a link but i cant figure this thing out ha ha
be sure to check out the myspace link
i dont know how i did that
(probably chandy helped me)
donnie

trish said...

Didn't know you blogged!