Monday, February 28, 2011

Consistency

Okay. So, I don't often add to my blog. The Lord knows this is NOT because I am speechless. Just ask my family. Ask my friends. You can even ask anyone who has EVER met me. My mouth runs and runs and runs. Maybe it's because of the solitary life I lead. Perhaps I'm starved for attention, but I don't think so. I'm actually quite content when I'm alone, though I talk to my cats (No, I'm NOT the crazy cat lady!).

I think I just forget the blog exists. And when I get passionate about an idea, my hands are undoubtedly full, and I plan to do it later. Then the passion is gone.

And, I certainly hate writing anything without a purpose. Take this post.... The ONLY purpose it serves is to let you know I'm alive. AND, to make sure that the server sees a little activity here. With that purpose accomplished... See ya later...

0 comments: